As a backend engineer at Dazzle Rocks you will get to work with modern technology and enjoy the freedom in decision making, helping us build highly available, distributed game backends.
We are looking for someone with a broad technical knowledge and interest in distributed systems, cloud operations and mobile games.
- Driving feature implementation from design to deployment and monitoring
- Collaborating and communicating with our game team, designers and engineers to make sure we deliver the best experience for our players
- Be an integral part of the team, building high-availability, scalable game servers and services
- Contributing and sharing knowledge in an inclusive manner
- Network programming experience
- Distributed systems programming
- Interest in functional programming
- Mobile game (backend) development
- Startup experience
- Web front end experience
- Native mobile (c++/objc/swift/java/kotlin) experience
All candidates will have
- Eagerness to solve complex problems
- Great interpersonal communication skills in English
- Be highly motivated and driven to go above and beyond
- Ability to self manage and to work together as a team
- 5+ years of agile backend development
- Interest in Elixir/Phoenix/OTP/Erlang
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database engines
- Experience working with AWS
- Continuous integration/deployment
What we can offer
|Work in fast-growing mobile games company backed by leading games investors|
|Work with young and experienced colleagues|
|Enjoy quality coffee and weekly gaming events with the team|
|International and ambitious work environment|
|Cosy office in the Helsinki city center|
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in English.
Include a brief cover letter and CV.