Passion for mobile games? A natural talent for improving processes and visualizing it well? You might be the right fit for Dazzle Rocks!
We are creating next generation mobile MMO games with a unique non-combat angle to the genre. Our goal is to create a friendly community of players from all backgrounds and inspire the creativity in building the universe.
As a Data Engineer at Dazzle Rocks you get to work with our acquisition team and design and execute data-driven UA campaigns and game analysis. The role requires previous knowledge of data processing tools, preferably from games industry.
- Managing own and third-party analytics platforms and pipelines
- Building SQL queries and scripts for data visualization and analysis
- Planning and designing data architecture with CTO
- Developing ways to improve data-driven processes and information sharing
- Collaborating with game team and sharing latest audience insights
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in computer science, game development, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- Knowledge of Postgres, BigQuery, and other modern stacks
- Self-driven curiosity to keep up-to-date with latest technology and deliver measurable results
- Great communication skills in English
- Previous experience of games industry data practices
- Understanding UA ecosystem (bidding mechanics, campaign structures etc)
- Strong foundation of statistics and probability theory
- Enthusiastic about automation and learning programmatic UA
What we can offer
|Work in fast-growing mobile games company backed by leading games investors|
|Work with young and experienced colleagues|
|Enjoy quality coffee and weekly gaming events with the team|
|International and ambitious work environment|
|Cosy office in the Helsinki city center|
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in English.
Include a brief cover letter and CV.