Passion for mobile games? Ambition to bring a start-up to the next level? Comprehensive understanding of administering a budget for efficient production and distribution of an entertainment good? Agree with Ben Horowitz’s thought that “what you do, is who you are“?
Yes, you say? Then the Executive Assistant role at Dazzle Rocks is for you!
As an Executive Assistant you will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s executive members. To be successful in this role, you are well-organised, independent with strong decision-making skills, and eager to tackle various operational affairs with a solution-oriented mentality.
We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality, solid foundation and interest in working with multinational, talented colleagues. The position will start as an internship, but ultimately we hope to find a committed person who we can have permanently on our team.
- Preparing, filing and retrieving financial records, reports, invoices and other documents
- Researching and conducting data to prepare reports for executive members
- Overseeing the monthly and yearly budget for both office well-being and efficient production
- Supporting the CEO by managing incoming submissions and their schedule
- Acting as the contact person among executives, employees, service providers and other external partners
- Previous administrative or controller experience for games or tech startups
- Experience in allocating and prioritizing expenditures for budget balancing
- Strong foundation in entrepreneurship and innovation management
- Enthusiasm to be in a leading role for growing a startup to an international business
- Interest in F2P business model and performance marketing
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s in business development or international business
- Excellent communicative skills in English
- Professional working proficiency in Excel and Keynote
- Detail-oriented organisational skills as well as a proactive problem-solving mindset
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgement in administrative tasks without supervision
What we can offer
|Work in fast-growing mobile games company backed by leading games investors|
|Work with young and experienced colleagues|
|Enjoy quality coffee and weekly gaming events with the team|
|International and ambitious work environment|
|Cosy office in the Helsinki city center|
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in English.
Include a brief cover letter and CV.