Are you a games enthusiast with a passion for social multiplayer games? You might be just the right person to power-up our game design team!
We are creating next generation mobile MMO games with a unique non-combat angle to the genre. Our goal is to create a friendly community of players from all backgrounds and inspire the creativity in building the universe. With us you will create new and imaginative ways for our players to experience mobile games and entertainment. You will leverage market, audience and game insights in your design and develop new and unique ways for our players to play and experience social MMO’s.
- Designing gameplay for social MMO games
- Designing mechanics, meta-loops and game systems
- Presenting and documenting design for implementation
- Communicating product features and KPI impact with team
- Analyzing mobile games industry in order to identify new opportunities and ways to bring value to our players
- Creating design frameworks to support KPI growth
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in game design, mathematics or a similar work experience
- In-depth knowledge of core game mechanics, AI -and level design
- Previously shipped game(s) to App Store or a similar market release
- Background in game design and development
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Passion for free-to-play, games-as-a-service type of games
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience in game analytics tools (Google BigQuery, SQL, Tableau etc..)
- Multiplayer and community-based game design knowledge
- GaaS monetization best practises
- Creative mindset and passion to storytelling
- Game and feature prototyping skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and curiosity to learn quickly
What we can offer
|Work in fast-growing mobile games company backed by leading games investors|
|Work with young and experienced colleagues|
|Enjoy quality coffee and weekly gaming events with the team|
|International and ambitious work environment|
|Cosy office in the Helsinki city center|
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in English.
Include a brief cover letter, CV and design portfolio.