We are developing social MMO games for iOS and Android platforms. The game universe is based on our original IP called 7 Legends. It features adventurous and story-driven characters, exploring an open MMO world, and fun social elements to play with friends.
As a Game Developer at Dazzle Rocks you will get to work with modern technology and enjoy the freedom in decision making, helping us build original multiplayer mobile games. We are looking for someone with a broad technical knowledge and interest in fast learning and producing high-quality gameplay code.
- Driving feature implementation from design to deployment
- Writing gameplay, UI and logic code in C#
- Collaborating and communicating with our game team, designers and engineers to make sure we deliver the best experience for our players
- Creating tools for developers and designers
- Contributing and sharing knowledge in an inclusive manner
- Performing research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and maintain a process of cutting-edge technological evolution
All candidates will have
- 5+ years of Unity and C# experience
- Experience with developing mobile phone games
- Eagerness to deliver engaging game experiences to a broad audience
- Motivation and the ability to follow team goals and deliver high-performance code
- Strong communication skills in English
- Unix/Command-line experience and distributed version control
- Ability to debug and do performance analysis
- A Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field
- Enthusiastic about shader and/or network programming
- Native mobile (c++/objc/swift/java/kotlin) experience
- Unity plugin development
- Backend development experience
- AWS experience
What we can offer
|Work in fast-growing mobile games company backed by leading games investors|
|Work with young and experienced colleagues|
|Enjoy quality coffee and weekly gaming events with the team|
|International and ambitious work environment|
|Cosy office in the Helsinki city center|
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com in English.
Include a brief cover letter and CV.