As a Office Manager at Dazzle Rocks you are at the center of organizing the daily activities at office. The role requires great scheduling, planning, organizing and communication skills. Depending on the candidate, there is learning and participation opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities further.
We are looking for somebody who has international and ambitious mindset and wants to grow fast to understand gaming business and team dynamics. The role requires quick and smart mind, and having a good sense of goals and control of the time.
- Managing daily office activities
- Assisting CEO and senior team in tasks, meetings and scheduling
- Helping on HR-related tasks, recruitment
- Planning and ordering office supplies, licenses and other tools
- Keeping track and filing cost accounts
- Collaborating with team and external contacts
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's, Master's in economics, law or similar
- Knowledge of office software and spreadsheets
- Interest in mobile gaming and learning the best practices
- Start-up mindset and flexible approach to teamwork
- Great written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Enthusiastic about learning new topics quickly
- Experience working in a start-up environment
What we can offer
|Work with passionate and experienced colleagues|
|Opportunity to work in the global market|
|Cosy office in the center of Helsinki|
|Private healthcare plan|
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in English.
Include a brief cover letter and CV.