Passion for mobile games? A comprehensive understanding of different kinds of markets and customers alongside a talent for KPIs? Yes, you say? The UA role at Dazzle Rocks is for you!
As a UA Manager at Dazzle Rocks you get to work with our acquisition team and execute smart, data-driven UA campaigns in the global mobile markets. The role requires strong vision of the best practices in acquiring players for a online MMO games, understanding game audience and strategic thinking to achieve KPIs.
- Managing UA activities, paid and organic acquisition
- Running A/B tests on main acquisition channels (FB, Google, Unity, IronSource and other channels..)
- Tracking KPIs for acquisition, including CTR, IR, CPI and cohort metrics
- Analyzing and improving campaign performance
- Planning and briefing UA content to in-house team and third-parties
- Developing ways to improve data-driven processes and information sharing
- Collaborating with game team and sharing latest audience insights
- Understanding buy/sell sides of mobile UA ecosystem
- Previous management experience from games or tech startups
- Strong foundation of statistics and probability theory
- Enthusiastic about learning programmatic, data-driven UA
- Experience working with channel account managers
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in marketing, mathematics, statistics or a similar work experience
- Knowledge of mobile acquisition channels and ad formats
- Understanding of F2P performance UA models
- Motivation and ability to create goals and deliver measurable results
- Great communication skills in English
What we can offer
|Work in fast-growing mobile games company backed by leading games investors|
|Work with young and experienced colleagues|
|Enjoy quality coffee and weekly gaming events with the team|
|International and ambitious work environment|
|Cosy office in the Helsinki city center|
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in English.
Include a brief cover letter and CV.