Passion for mobile games? A comprehensive understanding of different kinds of markets and customers alongside a talent for KPIs? Yes, you say? The UA role at Dazzle Rocks is for you!
We are creating next generation mobile MMO games with a unique non-combat angle to the genre. Our goal is to create a friendly community of players from all backgrounds and inspire the creativity in building the universe.
As a UA Manager at Dazzle Rocks you get to work with our acquisition team and execute smart, data-driven UA campaigns in the global mobile markets. The role requires strong vision of the best practices in acquiring players for a online MMO games, understanding game audience and strategic thinking to achieve KPIs. We are looking for someone with an energetic outlook, solid foundation and interest in working with multinational, talented colleagues.
- Managing UA activities, paid and organic acquisition
- Running A/B tests on main acquisition channels (FB, Google, Unity, IronSource and other channels..)
- Tracking KPIs for acquisition, including CTR, IR, CPI and cohort metrics
- Analyzing and improving campaign performance
- Planning and briefing UA content to in-house team and third-parties
- Developing ways to improve data-driven processes and information sharing
- Collaborating with game team and sharing latest audience insights
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in marketing, mathematics, statistics or a similar work experience
- Knowledge of mobile acquisition channels and ad formats
- Understanding of F2P performance UA models
- Motivation and ability to create goals and deliver measurable results
- Great communication skills in English
- Understanding buy/sell sides of mobile UA ecosystem
- Previous management experience from games or tech startups
- Strong foundation of statistics and probability theory
- Enthusiastic about learning programmatic, data-driven UA
- Experience working with channel account managers
What we can offer
|Work in fast-growing mobile games company backed by leading games investors|
|Work with young and experienced colleagues|
|Enjoy quality coffee and weekly gaming events with the team|
|International and ambitious work environment|
|Cosy office in the Helsinki city center|
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in English.
Include a brief cover letter and CV.